Sunday, November 12, 2006

WHY KEEP A JOURNAL OF LIFE EVENTS?

A journal of major events (not a diary) I think we all should have. By the definition from the Latin diay day from which we got the word diurnal, and diary, a diary is a daily record of your events. A journal is more time oriented. Julius Caesar, George Washington, and other greats wrote diarys. With a diary they wrote history, but there are many things only you would find of value to know, technical or life events like when others go out of or in your life. A journal lists these by date, but without much emotional elaboration, so without much sweat you have what you find most of worth. Since others wouldn't find this of much of value and you're writing for you, the most optimal log of this sort is with just the events and a comment or so. I'm much in favor of journals of this sort, lots of us would like to have even a tabloid with all the gossip 20 years ago on a given day in our life, this is just the outside events. Even with a journal of a "bad" time in your life it may be good to know events that may later turn out to be of value, like of health. And you may have proof your theory about the weather being influenced by big Viva Sales! And with a basic journal of the good times of your life, you have a much more hoot way to relive what you were about. I look back on some of the more golden ages of my life, and say, HUH? Wow I was amazing! Even if you had few major events, all of them will be in your journal, so nobody will miss out.When I was a teen I would think of diary authorship, it seemed tedious so I stopped. The definition of a diary is daily, I thought I had not much to author. But just a list of events with comments is easy to achieve and it may aid you to know about what you may expect in the life to come. Dear Diary; What a year 2027 this month seems!

.
HOW I GOT MORE INFO ABOUT PRICES IN STORES
.
For love letters like vouchers from stores, want to see how the value of merchandise compares when you shop and find out what what's worth? My motif is just a pamphlet with just an ABC list so I can find all the receipts by store or price, and so on where I just tape or staple in the receipt with comments. The pamphlet is just a light stamp catalog ect. like the post office sends (what was the postage? A big stamp, they sent it where I live in a big box!) or any durable paper volume with strong paper and binding that wears well, you may like paper notebooks from the stationary housewares apartment so you can see the receipts well on a bleach blond page of beach. I add in all the ABC stores out of sight in the pamphlet and then make a cover of the jacket with the, ""Receipts" or What?" logo. Then you put a loop of strong twine through the book and perhaps staple or tape it so it stays in the volume. To store the book I just put a thumbtack on the inside of a cabinet in my kitchen, and loop the loop over the tack with one hand, no room is being used up in my kitchen because even with lots of stuff, I leave all the room between the inside of the cabinet doors and the shelves unused for any use other than more of these index books for other uses.
.

What's The Mother of Necessity, Most of Us Are Smarter Than Ancient Myths!

If you look at some of my inventions, you may read where some of the experts say, "If it's not found to be so by established science it's probably bad science", but Da Vinci or Sir Issac had to start with just a non skilled machine, Einstein had no savvy about math in the womb, all the ages before the ancient greeks were without. Much science starts outside the mainstream. I read about this info from the government where the author says the chances of any being the inventor who has the rights are almost zero. While I consider the government more worthy than the Gyps For Reno Station, this may be an exception. But with perhaps 7 million patents, the author was just wrong 7 million times, and that's just the patents. The number of ideas Edison and the other inventors went through before they invented the best may be 10 times more. You go in the store and all the items in the store, somebody got rich selling it. While there is more about inventing and other creativity than being first, inventors should be praised, without inventors the world would be poorer. A simple way to much up the odds that you're the first is just to stay aware of what's already been invented by reading magazines like PopSci or Popular Mechanics. And creativity is good in it's own right, you always have something good to talk about, good for your brain. I think up humerous inventions while I'm inventing more serious machines, invention is a good immune boost!
.