Monday, July 17, 2006

FAMOUS COMIC OUTVENTIONS

I was reading about how they tried to invent the flying SUV in the 50's, so the family wouldn't have to forsake the comforts of the lemon or bomb while in the air. How would you pull over to the side of the road if you wanted to stop and talk on the cell?

And Buckminster Fuller invented the three wheel van with a top speed of 120 mph-and this was just while in the lot! He was praised for removing a wheel, praise me if I multiply much!

What stopped the zeppelins in May 6, 1937 was the Hindenburg's crash. They say a theory about this is static ignited the envelope's canvas that had compounds that caused the explosion. Airplanes in the uberall were faster and cheaper, and Zepplens were halted by more than sticker shock with all the airships plants bombed in WW II.

The car boat would have set sail from the port and they eliminate the headache of towing a boat to it's launch site. "Few people would want to sacrifice the convenience of a real Mazda or a boat for the merits of Davy Jones's convertable" I've read inventors at http://www.boxtops/ have already solved this with a power trailer. The pilot climbs up in the boat and it unhitches from the van and it rolls to the water by cyber guidance. When the boat drives up to the parking slosh it fits in the trailer and hitches well.

The flying platform was an upside down helicopter you'd just stand on but it wasn't so stationary, helicopters now may zoom upside down when they couldn't achieve it till the 1980's, landing was the the best part, if you were right side up!

The atomic powered plane would have had 100 tons of lead shielding, the radiation would have lifted us higher- to the moon and stars!

About the atomic Edsil, the sound machine would have been a loud boom box.


ALSO KNOWN AS

How many Beatles were in the Fab Four? I asked and they said, "Not 1492!"

Where was the film, Pirates of the Carribbean? I asked and they said, "The cinema!"

When my computer is running slow, this is when I learn about computers. While I wait about each step I think by memorization about that or anything of value to learn. While it says control panel, I repeat a few times, "Controls functionality of My Computer" "Reboot Word Pad", "Reboot Undo", "Reboot Reboot!" (Once my machine is up a bit I have to boot it up more to just stop!)
..
.