Friday, February 16, 2007

IX/ MORE COMICS
..
I believe life is about planting branches one may never get to see the fresh air of. It's more blessed to lend-then to send, this is from the branch of the S&L closest to mom!
.
Why does the dog woof when you unlock the door? It's trying out codes to find the number of the lock, the yip code so you're more in control!
-
Sir Issac Newton lived to be 90 and with all his own teeth. His electric toothbrush was physics powered, and he seemed just a usual teen without lots of inventions. They handed him a baseball's orbit to compute and he won the All Stars.
-
I have a computerized bathroom, I type in a memo on my website with my swim fins!

This site is been proven 100% without gallstones or fat, when I shop at the dish store I can eat a lot of thin without being fat!

"What are you doing with handstands and hugs, hugs of the boom box, the shelf, and the cushions, around the room?"

"It sez right here on the jug, Just flip and squeeze!"

-
I know a woman so smart, it says do not write below the line and she wrote, That's not my my family name, wherein my family name, it is authorised in the stars! Yours -- ******23!

"If you want your dreams to come true, don't sleep" "Half of 40 winks makes me see a 20-20 opthamamologists !"

What's a Merry Maids room look like? A sparkly clean washing machine and a dryer- to sleep she just powers up the heat and wakes up cozy!
-

If UFO's are so wise why haven't we been reached? So the History Station has an unlisted yellow page number so more business!!

My dog almost won a eating competition to see who could eat the most, he won this month because he ate all the memos they put up in the area to announce in advance.

Thanks to advances in dentistry saving your teeth is no sweat. You cant imagine what going round at 300,000 revolutions must have been like when the nurse was just learning to help us shout!


When I eat my lunch I remember when my mother would say, "Eat your mixed vegetables." To stop this I would pour the VeggAll in my milk glass. While the jug was transparent the milk was solid so Mom would only see the VeggAll if I stirred the milk. All went well till one day she said, "Good! You ate all your lunch. Now drink all your milk and wash it down!

Where are my mufflers? I can't say offhand!

There burying more and more people for a fee (often 5000) in urns on college campuses. They say "It's the dwelling place of our most precious memories, the college is ranked among the most beautiful and the country, the price will never go up, who wouldn't want to be buried here?" More of the living more often!
-
"Nothing important is worth doing wrong." Who said that? 20 Time World Cushion Wrestling Champ John Biff, 1987!"

"Optimists are nostalgic about the year 2040." And opthamologists are optimists about nobody finding out a wire frame is worth 75 not 200!
-
I see this woman at the store who's so cute if smartness were beauty she would put the web to shame, if her beauty was a magnet she could lift her weight in gold!

Living in the city's not as good as the country for vision....

"200 mpg"
"What would you do if your Mazda got 200 mpg?"
"I'd drive to the Shell Oil station."
"Where's that?" "See it's right over by the county limit 137 miles W of Honalulu!"

There's a simple way to make exercise fast cheap and easy, the Final Spin on the Wheel of Vanna when they all spin around!

The word in Spanish "viejo" sounds like "vehicle of the road" and it means "old" which reminds me,"Where does this road go?" "I've been here 2500 years and never seen it go anywhere yet!" This was an old joke updated in time for high resolution FM and the millenium!

Popular Science April 2008 says the army has a flying laser cannon. "Using its airplane base the cannon can melt a hole and a tank 5 mi. away and 10,000 ft. up at the speed of light with several targets in rapid succession." Their moto about this is see sharp and we'll be low-fat! This will burn a several inch wide hole in whatever it finds. Cheese slices have never been faster and more reliable if they can make more holes in the cheeze!

They have a pillcam, the Sayaka, that's 40 percent reduced more than conventional pill cams. It's when the doctors watching what the patients eat, sort of contemplating their zoOM.


They have a fitness machine that pumps water into the weights to add weight so you exercise as you warmup, better fitness sez Popular Science, "Pump Iron-and Water". And both won't even rust!

Some Bad News, Some may say pleasure in life is bad. The Good News if so is, you won't have to feel bad because of it!


What's A good way to learn CPR/lifesaving? Wear your blood pressure cuff on your sleeve!
...
___
..
.............
Q W E R T
___
..