Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Messenger With a Memo Boosts Sales The Most..

...
.
I heard this radio show where they said disillusionment comes from illusion. I think it's not always true because much of disillusionment comes from luck, not just who's involved. I won't blame the woman who sends message if she's a promotional, where would she be without singing and dancing aluminum reinforced roofs! I think the people who have a rich blond wife because of just elocution in math and counting all her riches should be praised, if it's in my wife's speech too, and her R+ in archeology should win a nobel prize!
...
...That disillusionment comes from illusion is true sometimes, and is of worth for prevention. If error is involved, the reduction of illusion is one of the most powerful ways to win in life. The cells of our bodies boost and unify each other via compounds when they talk in the cell lingos that they use to coordinate life with 24/7. If these signals were programmed to stop the illusion that illness is of worth for the cells, like when we think of "then what" to learn about moral life, this may be an powerful motif to prevent illness like cancer than any other via forewarned is forearmed and we may live in a zone all months, or more often. (What's permanant just for a while, right?). This means to train our cells, if they are continually exercised at thier own level and built up more then upped a level and built up more, this may make anyone who can evolve stronger than they would be just by a relaxed immune boost. Like incentive when the boss says, "I'll pay you more", and motivation, when he says, "or else!" It's been said nothing except preperation by exertion at your own level under power and expansion and repeat works wonders for productivity like the last minute!

..The value of disillusion stopped by way of stopping illusion, is of worth for prevention. For those who had bad fortune, I believe in sympathy. We're not too bad to be here, I'm not too good to walk through this world with The Price is Right sounds in my ear (and I must be strong, like wow!).

What I think about SCIENCE, RELIGION, AND THE ANCIENT GREEKS.
..