Tuesday, February 13, 2007

How I Rest and Love My Neighbor

If you're like my neighbor with the TV I sometimes watch who wants quiet too, I sure sympathize, others think I'm a good neighbor because of this, they even put up commercials perhaps to praise me with a biz bloom. If my TV is in bloom a giant flower is in my roof! This is why I started to listen to FM audios 120 months ago and the ear protection I thought of of plugs on wires, to be considerate of others, the stations I pick up play that song "You Light up my Yawns" Mostly I just pray for real wit where I've been with my world for years and that I've always tried to earn other's praise so they've been a real boom. With real consideration, all words are WorthWords I'm praying for understanding, and I'll achieve all I must to help the world.