Tuesday, January 29, 2008

How Cyber Chats On Soaps May Be Boozed!
..
And How To Reduce Web Overuse To Reduce Not Increase Like Some Sites That Pretend to Offer Bogus "Care". See Link Below For My Simple solution....
..
People say, "Why are Soap operas so boring?" With me like many it was just an intuition til the other day I hear this "meaningful conversation" on one soap opera, why is it so boring? Because the two women on the soap at a "time of woe" were speaking in cliches, like 20 of them... I'm a fan of the rock group The Moody Blues, I'm still singing their tunes years after I sat on my box by accident with a smash and spun around and round on the bed! The Moody Blues seem to be like the soap operas and more;


I don't know what I'm searching For
I never have opened the door
Tomorrow might find me at last
Turning my back on the past
You can never go home anymore

Oh'm I Flyin High
Never really knew me till today
Now I Know Who I'm
Just another step along the way

High above the forest
Lie the pastures of the sun
Where the journey we are making has begun

Don't deny the feeling that is stealing through your heart
All the cosmos needs a world to start

I don't know what I'm searching for
I never have opened the door
Tomorrow might find me at last
Turning my back on the past
You can never go home any more

What this song seems to say is that somehow, in some simple way, strings of common words, as far as I can say, are mostly non boring or maximost (even though not all their songs were so good, the good songs were great not good, or well, more of what). The above seems to just be strings of common words; there are no words a high school Phd like mom wouldn't know, she wrote the worlds fastest volume of Phd's for genuises and complete volumes of all software codes! It's a tough job being a soap author, they may be so boring because there just isn't enough money to pay 100 soap authors to type on one giant machine, college marms yes! It may be considered to be bad soap opera rules to write words that don't sound rich or dumb. If there is something that's good in the following hour in the show the authors have planned, they might just want filler so they make it through the other side to the soap opera dessert dish West of Hollywood. Filler may be one cause of boredom. Even so it's a well known truth in science that any cyber machine given enough time can solve any problem and soap operas may eventually be much improved, especially if as I hold here the link between the Moodys and soaps is a simple one.

...Somehow the Moody Blues would seem to be more creative and it's not just common words, they and the soaps both use common words. Whatever is the distinction, so the story and Hitachi might zoom, find it and you could much more often be great at creativity, this would be of worth for musicians, authors and others, and for cyber creativity. Creativity would then be more in reach of most and be more healthy and well learned. One thing about the Moody Blues is they had great music that went with all the songs I've long since forgotten the music to since the day I swapped my record store wealth for the Moody Albums to the cute marm I never got to return after that June in college because of my lack of teen transportation to reach her. If I know a teen, I'll try to be a good influence, because I'll remember that librarian for hundreds or thousands of years, just because she said to me one day, "Have you heard of the Moody Blues?" And it's like she changed my life in a deep way. I've long since lost the LP's but I sing the words more and with more celebration than any other band or powerbox I've heard since. The music was mysterious and extremely great too. But even if it wasn't just the great words, the words could stand alone.


You may listen to Mozart and he often is a cure for insomnia and unlike other more golden musicians before of the 15 and 1600's. You've heard the same exact notes in five other Mozart songs, how is it Mozart or soaps are dumb and the older musicians than Mozart are more rich in depth? What's seems so rich in IOU's and passed away about soaps and Mozart (other than old Wolfy himself?)? If out in the woods what would be the best way to thaw out? I think the real problem is though while in music where there are safe notes, and these can be played with other music without a bad sound, a soap opera is like being tickled with a feather in your ear for 20 hours. A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are for. A modern way of real power creativity is to find something controversial and then argue your way back by brilliant tricks to the triumphant conclusion, sort of how they say the best zooms are with bad light, or to paint a great image of the shore like tres impressionant you start with a deep dark base coat for drama and then you add the light. This is the "tragic" or "drama" causology of creativity. The other way to great creativity, the more "comic" way has been believed to be the good events method, the more good events the better. This causology fails with the soap opera and they're slow in the ER because the essence of life would seem to be motion, so the way to good events seems to be the basic motif and more dramatic and random motifs are what great creativity is about. My writing marm in college would say to learn the rules before I learned how to be more creative!

...Another main distinction of the Moodies seems to be about randomness, a classic set of words is also old, how to "add life" and ad lib to it? By definition boring is nonrandom, and life is motion. So the Moodies as well as having chosen generally controversial drama and used it well, in essence may have taken random motifs picked the best of them and then added them in the song, picked the good or best side of this new motif and then found another random motif, and with repitition of this motif the whole tune was creativity. So while the words of the Moodys are old and good, the relationships between them are random.

A cyber poet wrote in 1987;

The book sails to gin
Will eggs run the fuel?
Press elephants to booze, she will raise you


This is obviously random, comparing this to another Moody Blues song


I have love enough for one
And I have dreams enough for three
I've got my hopes to comfort me
I have my new horizons out to to see me

Well I'm never gonna lose your precious gift
It will always be that way
But I know I'm gonna find my own
Peace of Mind
Someday


One of the main distinctions here is the cyber poet used nouns that didn't goes with the verbs, you look at the Moodies and most of the words are highly regular in this respect, the noun verb form is the foundation of all logic in sets in higher math, what changes and what stays the same. Like faces or the frame of the sweet women or the shade of the branches in painting which must be much the same to make a good picture, the basic building block around which the rest of the song often is built in poetry is the more standard noun and verb motif. The soaps use this also. With the Moodies the distinction seems to be not in the faces or noun verb units, rather in how they're combined in units of these units, often with contradiction of classic motifs but more or much more good than bad (the same form as comedy, a great suprise). This may not be as simple as the random cyber rhymes about elephants or a step up to the standard soaps with the norse goddess, and even if the final step up to the Moodies makes use of both unusual combinations and depth about the good side and bad side of words and music, both of these ways to them are simple, otherwise soaps wouldn't seem so much like the higher levels of conciousness. This means a golden age of cyber authorized soap operas may be what will be on TV in 20 years!

... These methods may be of use for any creativity, for example to make a song much more deep, and there are actual musicians I've seen who are real good who use improvisation formulas, they get more without so much practice. I've seen a lot by listening! But if you use this memo, you may be triumphant and with more MCI record company contracts in the afterlife!

Comedy Machine
...
Did you know the army says 75% of youth are unfit for the military and this is considered to be a threat to the security of the USA? If more and more people withdraw into the web and it becomes a business to try to take advantage of them with sites that offer bogus "help," a good way to reduce web overuse may be literally the best way for us all to triumph where we otherwise might not. Those Sites May Lose Some Money But We're All Better Off Winning In General Competition! Life Online May Sleep In Good Concience Tonight... See the link below for more...

A Simple Trick to Reduce Web Overuse, Use Your Heater, Air Machine, or Other Ways to Shake Awake As A Timer How and Why, More CLICK HERE.

More Cultural Links..

..
.