Friday, December 15, 2006

Atomic Motors And Inertial Control For Automobiles


Centrifugal Force and Atomic Spin Motor Combo for Use as a Vehicle Crash Avoidance System

Two great inventions are machines that oscillating use centrifugal force and my Atomic Spin Motor. The centrifugal force machines they have many patents on uses just a slice of a wheel's oscillation to generate centrifugal force in just one direction that doesn't cancel out all the way around the wheel. The Atomic Spin Motor uses a line of protons held in a link by their magnetic fields with an electron beam into the outside edge of a proton at right angles to the spin axis of the protons. The electron's wavelength and power is accelerated by the proton's atomic spin, the electron then goes to the other side (Why did the goddess cross the road? To make it to the other aurora!) and completes a loop of current also at right angles to the proton's spin axis. This may be safe cheap power and may be built with self assembling machines in a tube of compounds. Click here for Atomic Spin Motor advantages and complete description. For more uses of the Centrifugal Force Machines Please visit This Site. The Centrifugal Force/Atomic Motor combination may be good to help vehicles avoid impact. The atomic motor would usually power the vehicle. If computer sensors saw the crash coming if more safe it would just direct the centrifugal force both sideways and adding downward force on the wheels for road adherance. The centrifugal force may be worthwhile when combined with usual steering if on either side or the front (for braking) especially where the wheels are without traction, and so on. The Atomic Motor has much more power per unit of weight, so if it generates enough power it may make it possible to actually generate so much lift via the same centrifugal force that lifts you up in a centrifuge it might be used to even lift your Lexus up and over the oncoming vehicle. If the bridge was out, the vehicle would sail above it, likewise with vans going real real slow in a jam just sail on to your swimming at the beach in summer. This is rush hour flow to the beach, light in summer, when the wife's business suit is swimwear!

Another way to achieve much power other than the atomic motor might be Inertial Focus Fusion IFF, Click Here for more!


..
COMICS

I bought some melatonin, it worked so well, I'll buy more when I wake up! Melatonin is believed by many to be safer than water, when I woke up, I was at the beach!

When I was young my mother asked me when it would be christmas, I said it will be in 5 days. She said, "I'd hate if I miss it. When's Labor Day? "10 months ago," I said. She said, "I love you!"


I see this bed with a lifetime guarantee, even so the guarantee is just a fifth of life while I'm asleep, if I'm aware, I save a lot (but only when I read the above!)!

Opthometrists say losing hair improves sight, the audiologist zooms out!

I see this blurb for take out pizza and it says "More Than Any Store You Can Buy for 1.99! In Winter You'd Rather Have a Hot!"

What's good if about an owner's strike in the majors? All teams win!

Aware and cautious are not the same word, for example, aware is when a wife takes off her husband's hat and unsews it. Cautious is when she says she just wants to learn what's inside!
.
What's good about a recharge of the FM is, good for more than one song!

I was in this open air lunch house, I'd read leak soup was all they served, I asked if available, the waitress said soup de shower!



MORE LOW SALT CELEBRATIONS "ALL LIVE" IF NOT MORE!.


._______________