Tuesday, April 04, 2006

How To Build Up Your Savvy Faster Via The Web Over Months or Years.
..
To find more out of the web, a method I use is Cut and Paste to make my own custom Outlook or Wordpad site retaining all the best from sites without the need to read all the sites, and I add my comments and conclusions in blue bold. It's a Brain Central Station for all the sites of each type, so you're always up on the info about what you read on any site or think up- So you're always at the top of the healthanumer-rich with each site with A-Z order. This is great for health or solving any other type of problem. If I'm feeling any sort of woe, the dog bites, the bee stings, often just looking it up and meditation is of worth about it. If the problem is not solved, just look it up online and add more till you achieve an infinite life path to the roof of the world and the Whammo up there. I've saved you a half hours typing up your A 2 Z. You can click the link to cut and paste this and start using it right away or when the souvenir shops arrive in orbit with, Visit Scenic Hollywood! They say the usual computer just has a life expectancy of years so by saving just a tenth you may save your machine many more months. And you can just save the name of the site and a bit of explanation like site reviews, where the bad links are, when you type in the URL saving you time and wear on your machine. When learning about the web in these otherwise unoccupied hours of my life, if I don't yet know computers and am reading this, in a month I may know a lot.
..
..If you save your site to both Your Documents and a flopper or the desktop you'll always have at least two of all your documents of import. For better worth those small USB memory chips you just plug in with say a gee of memory, I have one for pictures, one for health, one for music. If the machine goes down you won't lose a thing and you can even tie them in one loop with a piece of string and wear them around! A gee wiz is faster to access and Save As than all the documents in My Documents, in the same Save As, you can also save to the C Drive, this is like a whole other My Documents for faster access to more useful documents like the Toolboxes. My Documents I use for longer range storage, mostly because sometimes I found that Saving was not even As If! After a long time it was taking about a minute and a half to load My Documents, so an E Drive and a C Drive are both fast to load and save for The AZ's mostly, My Documents are for long range storage of the toolboxes say once a week or at the end of the day. I lost some of the last of my Toolboxes, so I save them to My Documents Once a week or so, and when I do I go to the end of the memo to see if any is missing, this way for the most I'm saving a weeks worth of the AZ in case it won't save otherwise. Even so saving to the chip, the C Drive and The Desktop are all three saving my life a year because of faster access to the TB's. To find these Cut and Paste documents in your list, like me you may list the title of the general area such as health and then A2Z and this will always help you find it fast among the other memos. These toolboxes are so important I have about 90 of them and only 6 programs on my desktop. While it took me some labor to put them in az order by drag and drop, like 20 or 30 minutes, once in order you you can find them much faster and find redundant AZ's among them and delete the duds while you consolidate the best ones and don't have say three AZ's of the same type so all your labor is saved.
...
...How would a millionaire write a memo about old age? "Dear Ann Landers, - am I 50,000 yet?" This will enrich your memorys. You can store unimportant documents in Your Documents. The best AZ's are on the desktop (when saving to the machine use the menu of save options where you save the document (floppy, My Documents, and so on) just click Desktop, and Save, it's on your desktop. Move around your type by the usual drag and drop on your box so you are aware and see your important toolboxes of this sort when you are in GO mode.
..
A good way to stay savvy is to put a current entry at the top of inside each AZ that sums up the actual memo in the Tool Box in the index so you have them in and out of order, this becomes more important to know what's going on at this time (I use monthly lists) because as the list is longer you would lose this advantage without reading the entire giant memo. If it won't save you don't lose so much and so you don't run out of memory, larger Tool Boxes I divide the AZ's up into many toolboxes, Say Health A, Health B, Health CD and so on, ...
...
The Toolbox method is powerful and can be used even if you don't have a computer, if you just use a blank book or booklet you can buy at Walmart, and label it AZ, you can even snip out walls and add more on your ceiling mortar, talk about AZ!
This method will improve efficiency and reduce the amount of time you spend computing. Even so computer overuse is like gambling, based on randomness. For a simple trick to reduce web overuse I found with years of search, not much on the web, (now you can read me!) CLICK HERE!
.
Why is it when a vest you buy in October is rated at -200 Its not the insulation rating- it's the price?
.
The web is a college marms afterlife to be near, so much more she can sort and suite!
.
.
..