Sunday, January 14, 2007

COMICS VI
..
My marm at the college says she's planning ahead 300 years for my dogs funeral (he ate her memos he loves her typing.)
.
This dude says to his wife visiting him in handcuffs, "Where did it say, 'Do not Remove' on the sofa cushion tag?" She sez, "I'll Charge it to our software store!"

Bernard M. said "There comes a time in a man's life when to get where he has to go-if there are no doors or windows-he walks through a wall." Reminds me of me, I'm of high spirits and where is the fizz machine when I walk out of CVS into the heat! I'll buy more washers and slosh my villa, they sell them with wrenches cheap, CVS is having a sale on washers, they allow easy financing this month, save more spin more.

About archeology in the Times they mentioned a history of Rome's archeology-all of it was! Narcissisus was that ancient god who was off ambrosia, so today Narcissists have no need of methadone!

Thanks to portable machines like PDA'a, AAA batteries are like big biz, and the AAA, sez the American AudiYugo-ologists Association. I got this jug of vitamins at the health store and read on the label where it says, "Store in a dry place and Save..." So I carry a insurance umbrella in the rain or heat, like two hands with me if I went to the opera for 1000 years.


Lillian Russel, was an opera diva who made the first long distance call from the east coast to Ohio c 1900. She sang that phone co jingle "Reach Shout! Reach Shout! and Shout Somewhere!" She sang higher when sales are up.

Two Wall Mart laborers got married in the actual WalMart store this month, after the man and wife first met while in labor as reps, then dated in lawn and garden. And think of what they'll save on roofs and rent! I bought a pair of boots at WalMart that will never wear out, I hid them somewhere where I'll never find them, the Mazda store! The showroom's so luxurious, I jog around to see what's in the room.

With hi definition radio it's so sharp, you can watch The Sleep Show three hours ago!
..